Fujifilm X-H1 Introduction Video by Fujifilm
See the new Fujifilm X-H1 @ Competitive Cameras on Wednesday, February 21 from 10 AM to 3 PM! Pre-Order the Fujifilm X-H1 Now @ Competitive Cameras!
The highest performance camera in the X Series range
The FUJIFILM X-H1, with a newly-designed robust and durable body, incorporates a range of extremely useful features that support shooting in various scenarios demanded by professional photographers, videographers. The FUJIFILM X-H1 is the first X Series model to include the latest 5-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS), which has a maximum of 5.5 stops (*1) as well as a flicker reduction mode which enhances the quality of indoor sports photography.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor and X-Processor Pro Engine
- 5 Axis In Body Stabilization rated to 5.5 stops
- DCI 4K @ 24 FPS & Internal F-Log Gamma Recording
- Flicker Reduction
- Improved AF Performance
- 3.7million dot EVF Viewfinder
- Full HD 120 FPS Video Recording
- Eterna Film Simulation for Film Like Video
- High Bit Rate recording up to 200 Mbps internally