COMPETITIVE CAMERAS, LTD.
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase that you make from us. So, if for whatever reason you are not, here are our policies.
YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND
If you decide you no longer want an item that you purchased from us, you may return it along with the original receipt within 14 days following the date of purchase on your receipt. The following policies will apply.
- UNOPENED ORIGINAL PACKAGE: For unopened, unused merchandise, we will issue a refund for the full price and the applicable sales tax that you paid for the item. We cannot refund shipping.
- OPENED PACKAGE: If the package containing the item you are returning has been opened but the item has not been used, a 15 percent restocking fee applies. All original contents of the package must be present. This includes accessories, manuals, cables, printed documentation, warranty cards and other items included by the manufacturer in the original package. If any of these items is missing, we will not be able to accept the return. We will be unable to make exceptions to this policy.
UPC CODES and SERIAL NUMBERS on the box must be intact. Packages with missing UPC CODES and SERIAL NUMBERS are not returnable.
The OPENED PACKAGE provision does not apply to memory cards, ink cartridges, printers, backgrounds, software, film, physical media such as DVDs, drones, motorized stabilizers and batteries. Because of the nature of these items, once a package has been opened, we cannot accept a return.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment. We cannot issue a cash refund on a purchase made by check or credit card.
MISSING ITEMS/ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
We would never knowingly ship you a damaged item or a piece of equipment with any of the “in the box” items missing. But things beyond our control happen in transit and if something happens to your item between the time it leaves our hands and reaches yours, here’s what to do.
- Notify us within two business days of receipt of the item. The faster you tell us, the faster we can make it right. But if you delay telling us, our ability to set things straight is greatly diminished. So you MUST LET US KNOW of missing items or items damaged in transit WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS.
- Follow the steps for returning merchandise to us as set forth below. Upon receiving the damaged item back in our possession, we will, at our discretion, either repair the item or exchange it for an identical replacement.
RETURNING MERCHANDISE TO US
- A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (“RMA”) is required for all returns.
- RMAs are valid for ten days.
- RMA numbers may be requested online at competitivecameras.com/rma or by telephone at 214-744-5511 during our normal business hours.
- A completed RMA form must accompany all returns. RMA forms are downloadable at competitivecameras.com/rma.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the return shipping box.
- Non-US customers please clearly mark VENDOR RETURN on the box to avoid import duties and customs charges.
- Ship the item back to us freight pre-paid. We cannot accept freight collect or COD returns. We strongly recommend a shipping method that provides tracking such as FedEx or UPS. We cannot be responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
- We will process your credit and/or refund as quickly as we can. But please allow up to seven business days for us to complete the process. Credit will be posted to your credit/debit card in accordance with our merchant service provider’s policies. Typically, credits appear on your account within three to five days of us processing the return.
If the item you purchased qualified for free shipping, we will deduct our standard shipping cost from the credit/refund.
At all times, Competitive Cameras, LTD is responsible only for the monetary value of merchandise purchased from us. We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage arising from the purchase or use of any merchandise obtained from us.
Determination that these policies have been sufficiently and adequately adhered to by the customer will be at the sole discretion of Competitive Cameras, LTD.