Pre-Order the X-T3 Black/Silver on 9/7/2018 @ Competitive Cameras!
X Series’ evolution into the 4th generation - Complete upgrade with the all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 (*1) sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine
The X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series, and it takes full advantage of the capability of these fourth-generation devices to enjoy significant performance improvement.
- Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models (*2) even increasing the number of pixels.
- Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing speed than current models (*2) to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting (*3) of up to 30 fps while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Also, featuring the video-specialized Film Simulation mode “ETERNA,” popular with the X-H1.
- *1: X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.*2: Comparison with current models “FUJIFILM X-T2” and “FUJIFILM X-H1”*3: Available only when using the electronic shutter
[gallery ids="http://competitivecameras.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/X-T3-Silver-Front.jpg|Fujifilm X-T3 Silver ,http://competitivecameras.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/X-t3-Silver-Back.jpg|Fujifilm X-T3 Silver ,http://competitivecameras.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/X-t3-Black-Front.jpg|Fujifilm X-T3 Black"]
Model NameFUJIFILM X-T3Number of effective pixels26.1 millions pixelsImage sensor23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter. Sensor Cleaning system Ultra Sonic VibrationStorage mediaSD memory card (-2GB) / SDHC memory card (-32GB) / SDXC memory card (-512GB)UHS-I / UHS-II / Video Speed Class V90 *1File format Still image JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3)*2, RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEGNumber of recorded pixelsL: (3:2) 6240 x 4160 / (16:9) 6240 x 3512 / (1:1) 4160 x 4160M: (3:2) 4416 x 2944 / (16:9) 4416 x 2488 / (1:1) 2944 x 2944S: (3:2) 3120 x 2080 / (16:9) 3120 x 1760 / (1:1) 2080 x 2080Lens mountFUJIFILM X mountSensitivityStandard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO160 to 12800(1/3 step)Extended output sensitivity : ISO80 /100 /125 / 25600 / 51200Exposure controlTTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center WeightedExposure modeP (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)Exposure compensation-5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)Image StabilizerSupported with OIS type lensesShutter typeFocal Plane ShutterShutter speed Mechanical Shutter P mode: 4sec. to 1/8000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/8000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/8000sec. Bulb mode: up to 60min. Electronic Shutter*3 P mode: 4sec. to 1/32000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/32000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/32000sec. Bulb mode: 1sec. Fixed Electronic front curtain shutter P mode: 4sec. to 1/8000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/8000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/8000sec. Bulb mode: up to 60min. Mechanical + Electronic shutter P mode: 4sec. to 1/32000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/32000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/32000sec. Bulb mode: up to 60min. E-front + Mechanical shutter P mode: 4sec. to 1/8000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/8000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/8000sec. Bulb mode: up to 60min.*Electronic front curtain shutter works until 1/2000sec. E-front + Mechanical + Electronic shutter P mode: 4sec. to 1/32000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/32000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/32000sec. Bulb mode: up to 60min.*Electronic front curtain shutter works until 1/2000sec, Mechanical shutter works until 1/8000sec. Movie FHD: 1/8000sec.-1/4sec.DCI4K/4K: 1/8000sec.-1/24sec. (depends on the frame rate) Synchronized shutter speed for flash 1/250sec. or slowerContinuous shootingApprox. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 60 frames Lossless compression RAW： 35 frames Uncompressed RAW： 33 frames)Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 114 frames Lossless compression RAW： 37 frames Uncompressed RAW： 34 frames)Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 500 frames Lossless compression RAW： 48 frames Uncompressed RAW： 39 frames)Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter ] (JPEG: 79 frames Lossless compression RAW: 36 frames Uncompressed RAW: 34 frames)Approx. 11fps (JPEG: 145 frames Lossless compression RAW: 42 frames Uncompressed RAW: 36 frames)Approx. 8.0fps (JPEG: 200 frames Lossless compression RAW: 49 frames Uncompressed RAW: 39 frames)Approx. 5.7fps (JPEG: endless Lossless Compression RAW: 62 frames Uncompressed RAW: 43 frames)Pre-shot: Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 20 frames while half press, max. 20 frames after full press, total max. 40 frames)Pre-shot: Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 20 frames while half press, max. 37 frames after full press, total max. 57 frames)Pre-shot: Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 10 frames while half press, max. 300 frames after full press, total max. 310 frames)
- * Recordable frames depends on recording media
- * Speed of continuous shooting depends on shooting environment and shooting frames
Auto bracketingAE Bracketing (Frames: -2, -3, +3, +2, ±9, ±7, ±5, ±3 Step: 1/3EV, 2/3EV, 1EV, 4/3EV、5/3EV、2EV、7/3EV、8/3EV、3EV)Film Simulation bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)Dynamic Range Bracketing (100%, 200%, 400%)ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)Focus Bracketing (Frames: 1-999, Step: 1-10, Interval: 0-10s)Focus mode Single AF / Continuous AF / MF type Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF) AF frame selection Single point AF: EVF / LCD: 13×9 / 25×17 (Changeable size of AF frame)Zone AF: 3×3 / 5×5 / 7×7 from 91 areas on 13×9 gridWide/Tracking AF: (up to 18 area) * AF-S: Wide / AF-C: TrackingAllWhite balanceAutomatic Scene recognition / Custom1-3 / Color temperature selection (2500K~10000K) / Preset: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, UnderwaterSelf-timer10sec. / 2sec.Interval timer shootingYes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)Flash modes SYNC. MODE 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN / AUTO FP(HSS) (excl. EF-X8) FLASH MODE TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When EF-X8 is set)TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / MULTI / OFF (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)Hot shoeYes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)Viewfinder0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Color ViewfinderCoverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the eyepiece lens) Diopter adjustment: -4-+2m-1 (lockable)Magnification: 0.75x with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 30° )Built-in eye sensorLCD monitor3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)Movie recording File format MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling) Movie compression All Intra/Long-GOP
- * All Intra can be used with following settings.DCI4K/4K 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 400MbpsFull HD(2048×1080)/Full HD(1920×1080) 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps
File size / Frame rate / Recording time [DCI 4K(4096×2160)]59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 400Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps59.94p/50p: up to approx. 20min. 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p: up to approx. 30min[4K(3840×2160)]59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 400Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps59.94p/50p: up to approx. 20min. 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p: up to approx. 30min[Full HD(2048 ×1080)]59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min.[Full HD(1920×1080)]59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min.[Full HD(1920×1080) High speed rec.]120p/100p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 6min.
- * For recording movies, use a SD memory card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
- * For recording movies in 400Mbps, use a SD memory card with Video Speed Class 60 or higher.
- * Recording movies in 400Mbps can be done with DCI4K/4K 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p.
- * DCI4K 59.94p/50p is not available when H.264 is selected.
- * Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately.
Film Simulation mode16 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema)B & W Adjustment: -9-+9Grain effectSTRONG, WEAK, OFFColor chrome effectSTRONG, WEAK, OFFDynamic range settingAUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%ISO restriction (DR100%: No limit, DR200%: ISO320 or more, DR400%: ISO640 or more)Advanced filterToy camera, Miniature, Pop color, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Soft focus, Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)Wireless transmitter Standard IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol) Encryption WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode Access mode InfrastructureBluetooth® Standards Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy) Operating frequency[Center frequency] 2402 - 2480MHzTerminal Digital interface USB Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1) HDMI output HDMI micro connector (Type D) Others ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone) / ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (headphone) / ø2.5mm, Remote Release ConnectorHot shoe, Synchronized terminalPower supplyNP-W126S Li-ion battery (included) Battery life for still images*4 Approx. 390 frames (NORMAL MODE) When XF35mmF1.4 R is set. Actual battery life of movie capture*4
- *Face detection is set to OFF
[4K] approx. 40min. (29.97p)[Full HD] approx. 45min. (59.94p) Continuance battery life of movie capture*4
- *Face detection is set to OFF
[4K] approx. 55min. (29.97p)[Full HD] approx. 75min. (59.94p)Dimensions132.5mm (W) x 92.8mm (H) x 58.8mm (D) (minimum depth 35.4mm)WeightApprox. 539g (including battery and SD memory card)Approx. 489g (excluding battery and SD memory card)Operating Temperature-10°C - +40°COperating Humidity10 - 80% (no condensation)Starting up periodApprox 0.3sec.
- * Fujifilm research
Accessories includedLi-ion battery NP-W126SBattery charger BC-W126SShoe-mount flash unit EF-X8Shoulder strap, Body capStrap clipProtective coverClip attaching toolHot shoe coverVertical Grip connector coverConnector cover (detachable)Sync terminal coverCable protector Owner's manual
- *1Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
- *2Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
- *3The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
- *4Approximate number of frames that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.