Full Frame, Palm Size!
Sony RX1R Mark II – Now in Stock
@ Competitive Cameras!
Ultimate full-frame compact
Resolution reaches a higher peak
Full-frame CMOS sensor and fixed-lens design rise to new heights in the RX1R II compact camera with 42.4-megapixel1 resolution and advanced image processing. Speedy AF, a retractable electronic viewfinder and the world’s first2 optical variable low-pass filter let you see how seamlessly cutting-edge performance and all-around convenience can co-exist.
Superior image quality
Startling depth in detail
A 42.4-megapixel1 back-illuminated 35 mm full-frame Exmor R® CMOS sensor, advanced BIONZ X™ image processing engine and fixed-lens design deliver unrivaled resolution and enhanced sensitivity. These technological advances keep images exquisitely detailed, natural, and well exposed all the way from their centers to edges, regardless of shooting conditions.
Greater AF speed, precision and coverage
Featuring 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points
With advanced phase-detection and contrast-detection capabilities, the Fast Hybrid AF system in the RX1R II provides unconventionally speedy, accurate wide-area autofocus coverage and tracking performance. You will be able to shoot better, clearer stills at every opportunity without missing a single moment.
Control LPF effect to achieve your intention in a shot
You can choose from three optical variable low-pass filter effect settings1: Off (to prioritize image resolution), Hi (to reduce moiré and color artifacts), and Standard (to balance those priorities). Each in its own way takes optimal advantage of the image sensor’s 42.4-megapixel8 resolution to deliver the ultimate image quality according to shooting intention and situation.
- SENSOR TYPE
- 35 mm full frame (35.9 x 24.0 mm), Exmor R® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Approx. 43.6 MP
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)
- Approx. 42.4 MP
- SCREEN TYPE/NUMBER OF DOTS
- 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (OLED), 2,359,296 dots
- ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE)
- ISO 100-25600 (1/3 EV step) (expandable to ISO 50/64/80/32000/40000/51200/64000/80000/102400), AUTO (ISO 100-102400, selectable upper/lower limit), Multi-Frame NR: ISO 100-102400 (1 EV step), AUTO (ISO 100-102400, selectable upper/lower limit) 11