Mindshift Gear Photocross 13 & 10
IN STOCK @ COMPETITIVE CAMERAS!
Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 13 sling bag will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild.
The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. This sling bag stays out of the way when you’re scrambling but offers quick access to your camera when you’re ready to take the shot.
Additional Features – PhotoCross 13
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a tablet or a laptop (13 = some 13” laptops)
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Waterproof Tarpaulin bottom panel
- Superior comfort with body-conforming design, wide shoulder strap and stability wing
- 3-point harness for stabilization with tuck-away waist belt
- Secure your bag by linking the zipper pulls together
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pocket for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry handles
- Fully customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
PhotoCross 13 Gear Profile
- Fits an ungripped DSLR, 2–4 lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 and some 13” laptops
PhotoCross 10 Gear Profile
- Fits an ungripped DSLR + 1–2 lenses + 10” tablet
- OR Mirrorless body + 3–5 lenses + 10” tablet