Pre-Order the X-T3 Black/Silver
on 9/7/2018 @ Competitive Cameras !
X Series’ evolution into the 4th generation -Complete upgrade with the all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 (*1) sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine
The X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series, and it takes full advantage of the capability of these fourth-generation devices to enjoy significant performance improvement.
- Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models (*2) even increasing the number of pixels.
- Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing speed than current models (*2) to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting (*3) of up to 30 fps while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Also, featuring the video-specialized Film Simulation mode “ETERNA,” popular with the X-H1.
- *1: X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
*2: Comparison with current models “FUJIFILM X-T2” and “FUJIFILM X-H1”
*3: Available only when using the electronic shutter
|Model Name||FUJIFILM X-T3|
|Number of effective pixels||26.1 millions pixels|
|Image sensor||23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.
|Storage media||SD memory card (-2GB) / SDHC memory card (-32GB) / SDXC memory card (-512GB)
UHS-I / UHS-II / Video Speed Class V90 *1
|Number of recorded pixels||L: (3:2) 6240 x 4160 / (16:9) 6240 x 3512 / (1:1) 4160 x 4160
M: (3:2) 4416 x 2944 / (16:9) 4416 x 2488 / (1:1) 2944 x 2944
S: (3:2) 3120 x 2080 / (16:9) 3120 x 1760 / (1:1) 2080 x 2080
|Lens mount||FUJIFILM X mount|
|Sensitivity||Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO160 to 12800(1/3 step)
Extended output sensitivity : ISO80 /100 /125 / 25600 / 51200
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted|
|Exposure mode||P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)|
|Exposure compensation||-5.0EV – +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV – +2.0EV)
|Image Stabilizer||Supported with OIS type lenses|
|Shutter type||Focal Plane Shutter|
|Continuous shooting||Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 60 frames Lossless compression RAW： 35 frames Uncompressed RAW： 33 frames)
Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 114 frames Lossless compression RAW： 37 frames Uncompressed RAW： 34 frames)
Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 500 frames Lossless compression RAW： 48 frames Uncompressed RAW： 39 frames)
Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter ] (JPEG: 79 frames Lossless compression RAW: 36 frames Uncompressed RAW: 34 frames)
Approx. 11fps (JPEG: 145 frames Lossless compression RAW: 42 frames Uncompressed RAW: 36 frames)
Approx. 8.0fps (JPEG: 200 frames Lossless compression RAW: 49 frames Uncompressed RAW: 39 frames)
Approx. 5.7fps (JPEG: endless Lossless Compression RAW: 62 frames Uncompressed RAW: 43 frames)
Pre-shot: Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 20 frames while half press, max. 20 frames after full press, total max. 40 frames)
Pre-shot: Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 20 frames while half press, max. 37 frames after full press, total max. 57 frames)
Pre-shot: Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 10 frames while half press, max. 300 frames after full press, total max. 310 frames)
|Auto bracketing||AE Bracketing (Frames: -2, -3, +3, +2, ±9, ±7, ±5, ±3 Step: 1/3EV, 2/3EV, 1EV, 4/3EV、5/3EV、2EV、7/3EV、8/3EV、3EV)
Film Simulation bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100%, 200%, 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
Focus Bracketing (Frames: 1-999, Step: 1-10, Interval: 0-10s)
|White balance||Automatic Scene recognition / Custom1-3 / Color temperature selection (2500K~10000K) / Preset: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater|
|Self-timer||10sec. / 2sec.|
|Interval timer shooting||Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)|
|Hot shoe||Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)|
|Viewfinder||0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the eyepiece lens) Diopter adjustment: -4-+2m-1 (lockable)
Magnification: 0.75x with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1
Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 30° )
Built-in eye sensor
|LCD monitor||3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)|
|Film Simulation mode||16 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema)
B & W Adjustment: -9-+9
|Grain effect||STRONG, WEAK, OFF|
|Color chrome effect||STRONG, WEAK, OFF|
|Dynamic range setting||AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%
ISO restriction (DR100%: No limit, DR200%: ISO320 or more, DR400%: ISO640 or more)
|Advanced filter||Toy camera, Miniature, Pop color, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Soft focus, Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)|
|Power supply||NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
|Dimensions||132.5mm (W) x 92.8mm (H) x 58.8mm (D) (minimum depth 35.4mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 539g (including battery and SD memory card)
Approx. 489g (excluding battery and SD memory card)
|Operating Temperature||-10°C – +40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 – 80% (no condensation)|
|Starting up period||Approx 0.3sec.
|Accessories included||Li-ion battery NP-W126S
Battery charger BC-W126S
Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
Shoulder strap, Body cap
Clip attaching tool
Hot shoe cover
Vertical Grip connector cover
Connector cover (detachable)
Sync terminal cover
Cable protector Owner’s manual
- *1Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
- *2Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
- *3The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
- *4Approximate number of frames that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.