Pre-Order your Fuji X-Pro 2 & XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 @ Competitive Cameras today!
The FUJIFILM X-Pro2 is the new flagship range-finder style camera in the award-winning X-Series line. The X-Pro2 is the pinnacle of X-Series photography, and gives professional photographers an innovative, Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder capable of quickly switching between optical and electronic finders, a new 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor for truly remarkable image resolution, and a new X-Processor Pro that delivers dramatically quick response times for unmatched overall performance.
· World’s first Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder with 2.36 million dots and maximum speed of 85 frames per second
· 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
· Dust and splash-resistant body with more than 61 points of weather sealing and freeze resistance to 14°F
· High-precision 3” rear display with 1.62 million dots
· Dual memory card slots (Slot 1 compatible with UHS-II Standards)
· Maximum ISO performance up to 12800 sensitivity; Extended ISO ISO100, 25600, 51200
· Innovative electric charge transfer rate for ultra-fast readout speeds
· Full HD video 1080p at 60fps
· Advanced creative filters
Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens – $1,899.95
Now Accepting Pre-Orders @ Competitive Cameras
New FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
The new FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a weather-sealed, superior telephoto lens that gives photographers exceptionally sharp images with a 152mm-609mm equivalent in 35mm format. The high-performance XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has an optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups, and includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses. As a result, it delivers impressive, professional image quality,
The XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has been designed for handheld shooting with a 5.0-stop image stabilization system and twin linear motors for speedy autofocus that makes it perfect for shooting fast-moving subjects. The lens is also water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as 14°F, making it suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, adding to the toughness and functionality of the lens.
• Uses 21 elements in 14 groups, and 5 extra-low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion elements
• Weather-sealed with 13 water and dust resistant seals at 12 points
• Included lens hood features a sliding window for accessing a polarizing filter and locking mechanism
• Compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR teleconverter (140-560mm F6.3-8 or 213-853mm in 35mm equivalent